Thursday, October 22, 2009

Update on World Flavors Site Model...

Hello..
here is a little update on how the model is coming along..it may change here and there, but I just wanted to let you know how the building form is coming along and how I am dealing with the parking situations..

I will continue to work on developing this site along with the other sites..














the image above displays a skywalk connecting my site to Matt's site...we are still developing our programs in our buildings, and maybe this might be a cool connection for students to use between each project














above is an image that shows the green space I am still developing for the students to socialize...












the last image shows how where I am so far in this process, I am developing a parking garage next to my buildings...and am still working out a few circulation issues throughout the project..

No comments:

Post a Comment